For us to be able to send you books and pay your royalties, we need you to register some information with us. This can be done in the ‘My Account’ tab when you log into your Mybestseller account. You can add the following:
- E-mail address, password – necessary to create an account.
- Your home address.
- Your bank account. Naturally, this information is kept extremely secure and private.
- Newsletter: you can choose whether you want to receive periodic information from us. This function can be switched on and off at your discretion.
The data above are strictly private. They will not be used by us for commercial purposes and will not be made available to third parties. Please see our privacy statement for more information.
- Make sure all the details you have filled in are correct and complete.
- Should your details change, please edit your account as soon as possible, to ensure it stays up to date and avoid shipping mishaps or missed payments.
Why do I have to register?
When creating your account, the only thing you have to register is your name and email address. By verifying these details (you can do this by clicking a link in the verification email we send you) you gain access to our publishing platform. We create your personal dashboard that provides you an overview of all your writing activities.
Why do I have to fill in my bank account information?
When you start publishing books, we assume that you will sell copies of those books. To be able to pay you your royalties, we need this information.
What do you use my personal details for?
We only use your details to pay you your royalties and to send you books.
Do you secure my personal information?
Yes we do. Our software is designed to be safe and secure. We treat your encrypted information with the utmost care. Please see our privacy statement for more information.
What happens with my information should I decide to leave your platform?
First of all, we would be very sad to see you go. We do our very best to facilitate the publication, promotion and sales of your book. If you’re sure you want to leave, we’d appreciate it if you’d tell us why. That allows us the opportunity to improve our services. Your information is only stored insofar as we are obliged to do so fiscally, and then only if you have sold books via us.
How can I delete my profile?
Should you wish to do so, please contact us. Before we delete your account, we will of course check whether there are royalties we haven’t paid you yet.